Friday, January 9, 2009

I did it

Went outside for the first outdoor ride of the year, only did 14 miles in an hour but in my defense, there were a few hills and Im not a hill climber but Im hell at descending, YEEEEEEEEEHAW!!

Anyway, it was a little treacherous on the descent from my house and I took it real easy. It was still chilly and there was some frost on some of the road that hadnt been hit by the sun yet.

Today was nice, there was some sun but overall, it was cloudy and I dont think there was one time where I almost got run off the road today.

My toes are still cold and numb but my core is warm and since Im sitting here nekkid writing this, I believe I will get in the shower. While Im in there, I will try to decide what my focus is going to be this year, XTERRA World's or trying to make the National paracycling team. Wish me luck, I think I can do both but its all about the Benjamins and I aint gots none, k bye.

No comments: