Sunday, September 2, 2007

This is therapy

So, if you are reading this, most likely you already know me. If, however, you dont know me, I will give you a quick overview. Hope you dont fall asleep before I get to the good parts, I tend to ramble :)

My name is Darren, Dad, Big D, Son, Barrel (ask my friends why), Doctor, and some other things. I am a chiropractic physician, specializing in sports injuries. I am a husband, a father, a son, a big brother, a little brother. I am an Ironman. I am physically challenged. I have a very loving family that supports me, trains with me, and puts up with me and my "stuff".

I started out thinking I would be writing this for therapy but now Im interested in doing an ongoing thing for friends and family to have something to read about the goings on here in rainy Camas/Portland Metro. Sorry in advance if this bores you but I think I can throw some humour in there somewhere (for the Americans reading, I didnt spell humour wrong, Im Canadian and thats how we roll with words like that; honour, colour, etc).

I guess I have to fill in the "about me" section so ciao for now.

No comments: