Monday, April 7, 2008

Weekly totals

I felt pretty good all week. STILL didnt get into the pool, I have no excuse this week, just lazy.... oh, alright, I had a sick kid three of five days, but thats my only excuse. I have good intentions this week. I better get in the pool soon, I have a technique class on the 20th.

Today I got a cheque in the mail. My grant from CAF. I wasnt sure I would get it so I scheduled another event at the same time the event that the grant money was for. The event is Defi Sportif, a disabled games in Montreal PQ. I already have an obligation to a pro cycling team to be in New Mexico for Tour of the Gila bike race that week. Tomorrow I am going to email CAF and see if I can change the terms of the grant and use it to go to another race.

This weeks totals
Swimming: a big goose egg, 0m
Bike: 81 miles, 4.5hr, all on trainer
Run: 9 miles, 2 hr, all on trail

It seems like I ran more than that but it was a long week with the sick kid and sick dog.

No comments: