Thursday, September 4, 2008

swim bike run repeat

I dunno what to do with myself lately. Just like last time I did an Ironman, I am lost without a plan. I swim, I bike, I run, but for what? No races til next year unless I do the one in Seattle area next weekend. Maybe some running races are in order. COMPETITION, I NEED IT.

I have to work on my sponsorship letters. I have to clean my kids toys up (sort through them). I have to organize my garage. I have to organize my office. I have to work on my grammar so my sister doesnt send out emails telling me how bad I am at using my punctuation marks. I want to learn Russian for my job. I want to learn Spanish for my vacation. I want to get a new mountain bike. I want I want I want I want........... it never ends. I want peace and harmony in my world, and maybe even the rest of the world too.

Ok, done for today, more exciting news with bad grammar tomorrow.
D

1 comment:

MJ said...

Hey dude....

Why don't you look into qualifying for the Boston Marathon? It's in April.

As a PC athlete the q. time is VERY reasonable (in fact it's embarrassing). The point is - it's a super challenge involving multiple marathons (one to qualify and Boston itself). Then you will have competed in the Kona of marathoning.

I would do it with you if it weren't for the skiing... (maybe I will anyway...)

Cheers,

MJ