Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week recap

Had a great run today. I was scheduled for an easy 70 minutes in which I was able to do 5.5 miles. I forgot my HRM on my bike so I just used my old watch which I keep in the truck. The husky was pretty good today, taking care of his business within a half minute walk from the garbage can and he didnt do his usual nutty 1 minute of spinnin donuts around me and sprinting to the end of his leash.

Afterwards, I could feel no pain in my hip, other than the ordinary, and no knee pain which was very nice. I didnt do much different today than usual as far as running, but whatever the reason, I hope it continues to (not) happen.

Totals for the week:
Swimming (get this out of the way first): 0 meters, I try and pick this up next week :)
Running: 10.5 miles
Bike: 68 miles, all trainer

No comments: